Friday, April 29, 2011

Awesome....

This week was an awesome week....I mean, altho the week hasn't ended and there's been it's ups and downs, overall, it's a great week.... I got to know some new guys.... Give some space with my old friends.... Learning to forgive.... Learning to get used to people changing... Best of all, MUSIC!! We had fun!!! With music...

You know how people always say: "If only I could do this...", "If only I could do that..."?? For me, all my life, there wouldn't be A THING that I'd change in my life....Even if I could go back, there's nothing I'd miss, add, re-do.... Because it's those mistakes that make me, me.... It's because of mistakes that make me realise my true friends, my weirdly close friends and my normal friends whom I'll have to stay away because of their change of views, principles so on so forth.....

One thing I really can't comprehend.. The increase of BGR in schools among teenagers.... I'm really not judging anyone, but I don't get what's d reason...Of all the reasons I've heard, the best is a girl telling me: " He asked me and I said 'yes' "... At that point, I wondered.. What really causes people to "couple up"(for lack of a better term)?? I guess it's the stress, the whole pressure thing... But if that's the case, how did u manage for the earlier part of your life???

Haha... My exams are next next week, and I'm worrying about things like this... How childish... This is how I am... Conflicted, blur, undecided, worse of all, judgemental...These are my flaws, but I am not perfect and I'll never be... But I'm a work in progress...

So, since I have finished jotting down my thoughts for the time being and my niece is tugging at my shirt and others, it's time to sign off....

Su...

No comments:

Post a Comment