Saturday, April 30, 2011

Secrets

Today was a really nice day... Maximum I'll give is 7/10....

Sometimes in life(like today), you do some things that people find utterly pointless or no reason behind the action, but a side trip from the main road usually gives you some extra and surprising information... Today I gained a lot of perspective in life... I realised that things can't be judged so easily.... Maybe I've been too judgemental and too stereotyping... I hope that I can change for the better, with God's help....

THAT was my general summary... Or rather, it was the main idea of the day...
THIS is the subtopic... Round 1 of RS has been rather successful.. In two days time, it'll b time to put in action Round 2... Round 3 will be next friday starting off... Then exams and Round 4 will b during the holidays.... By that time, if all goes smoothly, I'll recover fully and back to normal... The above is meant to be vague... If you can't understand, don't bother asking the details....

I've been debating within myself what I should do about myself... I just realised how blur we can be.. I JUST recently realised what I should have done.. Put things in God's hand... Now, I'm placing everything to Him... For He has said, "...for my yoke is easy and my burden is light..." So, I have decided to share my burden with Him....

This post is supposedly entitled "Secrets" but I ended up going away from the topic... Id' suck at writing any novel or whatever... Anyway,coming back, I've realised the more time I spend with people, the more my secrets are being slowly opened.. Actually, I don't really have secrets, but I normally don't divulge everything about my life to other people.. Like one of my friends said, " I never knew about this this this and that that that.."... I learnt from the very beginning, that when you share things with people, you arm them with the most poisonous and mst hurtful weapon... I've learnt that when my supposed 'secrets' are spread, I get very bad results so I've learnt to keep to myself and stopped trusting people TOO much.. I mean, I still trust people, b I don't make anyone close to my heart.. I used to share my secrets to my dog, but then she died... Hahaha... Talking to my dog makes me so much more relaxed... After that, everything started building and building.. People say writing in a diary helps and I've tried, but it doesn't help that much, so I've resorted to talking to walls...Which is much much more effective.... And when I found someone, I got a bit too desperate and scared said person off... Right now, I'm being relatively vague but the smarter people should be able to glean the basic context.. This is actually better than diaries but worse than walls... I need a dog soon... Haish... The secrets people tell me can just start spilling out of my ears... Teachers secrets, friends secrets, relationship secrets, bgr secrets, school secrets, marriage secrets... etc etc... The only thing
I'm missing, is national secrets then I'll have all the categories already... Hahaha.. As per se, I'm crapping... So right now I've fulfilled the topic and I can post this with a clean conscience....


Ending here!!! :)


Su.
P.S: Hopefully my 'round' planning thingy works... Otherwise I'll be in big trouble....

No comments:

Post a Comment