Friday, June 24, 2011

the 24th of june 2011

Today was like an okay day.... It was pretty cool at first.. With the teacher's annoucing scholarships available and all... As the day progressed, it kinda got a little bitty boring... I started out with a book... but turns out this book is a solid book... something I need to sit down and read... Not something I can just stop and pick up wherever I stopped... So well, what I did was stop reading the book(since I was progressing nowhere) and walked out of class.. Then I went over to find a friend of mine... In a different class... She, told me she wanted to go somewhere... Okay.. Well, I wanted to go elsewhere too so twas no problem for moi.. Of course, she 'TOLD' me she wanted to go 'anywhere'... If I'd knew where she'd wanted to go... Ah, well... Forget it.. Insignificant... Anyway, we went to the top floor where we both went... for reasons... not obvious kind...

Then, she started talking... to him and him... well, two him's... Anyway, I'm standing and getting my wind while she talks... While I butt in with two or three words at a time.... (hey, I'm not completely anti-social even if I want to be....) So she finally decides to go shy shy(not really.. I'm seriously exaggerating)and we both leave... So we pulled a prank on one of the him's and asked the other him to help us, thus involving him and making one of the him's a partial culprit... We felt bad after sometime(well, duh!! We aren't cold-blooded creatures...) and guilty and gave up the prank... one of the him's saw a burger and commented... and I said, " They should have had this last year..." And the him's comeback was, "well, good thing they didn't or you'll be double the size.." trust me, I saw red then.... My mood went like rocketing down.... And all he said was, " no offense.." Like what??? Just because of that I'm supposed to not care??? Who is he to judge?? (okay, totally irrelevant.... But I was just trying to point out that guys can be pretty insensitive sometimes... And my mood wasn't that bad.. It cleared up in like 30 seconds.... Just exaggerating again that's all...)

So, after that, we ate some food.... AND we went back to top floor again... Well, I was on a full-ish mood and just wasnted to be anti-sosial, so that's exactly what I did... until... well, until nothing.... So after wasting sometime...(you get it was all just to waste time, right???) I went back to class, super happy... And spent some time talking to my class teacher.... Whom we went through... Well, the whole conversation was more or less lumped together... until the part where my teacher suddenly asked me, " Are you a pure chinese??" I almost spit my water out... It was totally unimaginable... I was astounded so I took a long time to respond with a 'yea'... She said it was because she thought I was MIXED-KOREAN or MIXED-JAPANESE..... Please!! I was so flattered... Haha...

And after that, time to go back and lunch bath and so on went as per normal.... But then at my sister's centre, I had to handle the english students... Usually, I banter a lot with them and kid around with them very often.... So, I actually yelled at a guy today... Surprised?? Don't be... I was like sooooo angry due to the fact that he was purposely ignoring the fact that I was calling his name.... I called his name so loudly that almost everybody stared at me but that dude wouldn't stop... Until I yelled loudly that his folder was incomplete, which was why I called him.... I mean, I prank people, but I know thw limit... But he, he doesn't!! He already infuriated me by ignoring me one moment(In which I was celebrating until we were back to normal conditions) and then asking me one thousand and one questions... Answer for this, answer for that, etc. etc... And then, toally undermining m authority.... So yea, my fault if I can't control my anger.???? Yup... Really yup...

Then after that as marking correcting and stuff folders....
And then, dinner time... In which I ate my favourite dish, nyonya style... Then, it was home sweet home, and bakc home....
My day in semi-details...

With love,
Su.

No comments:

Post a Comment