I've been thinking about a lot of things since school reopened. A lot of things that I avoided during school holidays time, I had to face. After hearing some shocking(but after further consideration, not-so-shocking) news, I kinda realised the seriousness of the matter. You see, all over the world, boy-girl-relationship is becoming a very liberal thing. It has become... Well, for lack of a better word, a hobby, or perhaps a game to most. It's not a serious thing anymore, not a prerequisite for marriage, not a tool to getting to know the other person more to spend the rest of the life with.
Cut the crap.. Basically, I realised whatever I believed in before this about people,wasn't fully true... But then again, I haven't really been very good judge about people.. It's really weird for me to see people taking relationships so lightly.... What surprises me even more is that even christians do this kind of thing... I'm not saying that christians are perfect or that christians are supposed to be super holy or stuff like that...What I mean is that christians are supposed to operate on a different measurement of moral values.. I thought christians were, at the very least, able to handle things with more logic and common sense than just doing it and bothering about the consequences after...
This whole piece of blog is crap... I don't expect anyone to even feel that it makes sense... What makes me feel so sensitive about this whole freaking topic is that it's so unfair!!! Some guys know that they're good-looking and take advantage of that... And I'm not just judging guys, I'm judging girls... As if it isn't hard enough for guys nowadays to contain they're lust, girls wear such revealing clothes, clothes that hint of something more underneath.. I find it vile, and disgusting... HELLO!!! Come on!! It's your life, girl!! What's your problem?? You wear clothes like that, don't you understand?? It's stupid!! Ok, for guys, clothes is soooo not the problem...
In fact even if you're well-built and everything, I'm still not interested.. I'm more interested in your brains.. If you're just a pretty boy with no brains, your looks are so not gonna cover it... And one more thing, just because a girl throws herself at you doesn't mean you have an excuse to take advantage of her!! BE a true gentleman and push her away.. Whether you have feelings for her or not is NOT the problem!! The problem is, you're not old enough to take full responsibility for other people's life!! And sex before marriage... URGH!! How do you know you're gonna get married?? And sex is a COVENENT of marriage!! It's something for the after.. it's like taking dessert before the main course... like mock cocktails against cocktails!!
Okay... I'm feeling much better now fter the rant.. I don't need anyone to see this... I'm just happier now that I've wrote it down... Good day world.. I think I've addressed most of the topics that's bothering me.. for now...
Su..
No comments:
Post a Comment