Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Books

I was just reading some books that I borrowed from my friend the other day. It was really interesting(well, I find almost ALL books interesting... Not a good critic)and I got 'into' the book superfast... I think I finished it within 2 hours... So anyway, as I was reading, I reached the part where that dude was so blind... I started yelling(at the book, but more specifically at him)for being so blind.. I was yelling, "Idiot!! Idiot!! What's your problem!! Why can't you just see that she's the one!! Not her sister, whey!! WAKE UP!! Titiania(or whatever her name is) is just trying to break you guys up!! Y fo you think she would actually want to sabotage her if she wasn't the real one?? Can you be any denser...????" And so on so forth.. You get the idea... So, anyway, as I was yelling, my brother actually knocked my door.. He said, " Cant' you just get along with the book and just read it quietly???? Don't yell and disturb other people!!".. And he went back into his room..... Haha... I was like ,"Er..... OK??"

But seriously, that's of no importance.. Just that I found the whole thing pretty hilarious... And it is, when you think about it.. I mean, which NORMAL, BALANCED human being would actually talk to an inanimate object(a.k.a the book) and just get angry at it... Actually, this is a common recurrence.....I cry, I laugh, I get mad and start scolding... And sometimes, I just dream about it...
Even after I've finished the story, I can't help but re-think what happened, go through the storyline, and just giggle at my favourite parts... It's weird, I admit, but hey, it's how I am.. I don't care(in theory) of what you think of me.. I care that I'm enjoying myself and that I'm having fun... Again, just in theory... 'Cause like in reality, there's no such thing as all play and no work... It's supposed to b a balance of both... And I totally admit that I suck at it.... The balancing part, I mean...

I've told myself to stop reading books staarting from july until after SPM.. I'm not really sure I'll be able to do it.. But one thing I know for sure, is that if I don't stop reading novels, I'm gonna be in BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG trouble... I'm that kinda of person who can drop everything and just read my book... Of course, by drop evrything, the evrything excludes a good serial show...

Oh, yeah, I've gotta say, I'm a TEENSY, WEENSY, BITSY addicted to books and also I bit not too teensy, not too weensy, not too bitsy bit addicted to moveis.. It all started during the semester break!! I started one movie, speedwatching style, finished and started show marathon... It was crazy!! And also some books that I started reading.. This kinda caused me to get hooked on it.. All over again!!! so, right now, two weeks into the school week, I'm still reading books!! This is where I put my feet down and say that if I continue at this rate, I will never ever be able to pass ANY of my public exam subject.... So, on the 2nd of July, I will do a big business, clearing my books of novels and put it ALL outside, in the living room area, so I won't be tempted by it when I study proper stuff...

Because when I see how those crazy 1st class people's room look like, I feel like fainting.. It's such a drastic difference.. Like earth and sky... I guess, like how my piano teacher used to say, " It's shape up or ship out!!!" I hope I have the disiplin to go throught with this plan, rotten though it is, and emerge successfully... And hopefully I don't get permenantly damaged...

Another crappy post from,
Su.

No comments:

Post a Comment