Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Friends

Right, this is a new post even though it's like on the same day and it's not very much time difference between the two posts... (Actually I immediately started typing this after postint the prevous post)... Why did I put in into two posts if it was the same day? Cause they're very different topics with very different moods...

Here we go.

Has anyone heard of snobby, gaga, backstabbing, lala??? These terms are usually used to describe people, girls especially are prone to this... I'm a very blurcase person.. I admit.. I'm not up-to-date with the latest gossip(whatever...), not into the latest fashion of dressing(who cares??), not into the latest hottest guys(oh, come on.. I've lived without they're existence for so long... I'll survive just fine without them, thank you.. Altho it's pleasing to the eye to see), but worst of all, I don't have any close friend.. In the form of a human, of course... My best friend is Jesus.... Okay, this sounds weird for those who doesn't know but it's not really ewird for those who are Christians and understand what I speak of... Sorry, out of topic...

Back to the main point... Yes, those terms are usually used to describe girls... But sometime, just sometimes, and only to a minority, these terms can be used for certain type of guys... Hey, if you want to have a friend, a true friend, first you gotta treat them with all your heart.. not just treat them like they're "whatever.." type of thing... what you SHOULDN'T do, is go around telling people about what happened between the two of you, AND EXAGGERATING IT!! If you just wanna share you're hurt with somebody, just go ahead... But If you add in your own lines and words, it's like you're writing your own drama!! Hey, you're a guy, man!! Live up to that name!!

By saying bad stuff about other people not only shows your pettiness but also shows your idiocy... What other people do about their lives is other people's business... You who don''t know any part of the story shouldn't go around spreading things like that... In fact, if you were just some random spectator and just wanted to get your hands on some juicy gossip, I wouldn't actually feel this unfair.... but you are actually a FRIEND!! What kind of friend are you to do this to a person... The person treats sincerely and you repay that person by saying that person should be ****ed... I feel embarrased just writing it... I'm sure you wouldn't like it if other people did this to you.... I know that one of them i your friend, but isn't this between the two of them?? By doing this, you are only causing an argument...

The above case and yelling is actually no happening to me.. It happened to my friend... She was like so sad... In fact, this one can't be completely blamed on the person... My friend is to blame too.. By being indecisive, she managed to hurt that person and in the process, leave a bad impression.... And also, letting what pther people get to you, I find, is a very stupid thing... I mean, if that person is your real friend, he/she should be able to understand what you're going throught and not just tease you or judge you for what you're doing.. Most of the time, what people need is just a good listener..... Don't talk too much or overthing things...

Next case.... Hahaha... Very busy day I've been experiencing... This time, is a girl and girl conflict..... One girl decides to do one thing... Girl number one is worried girl number two will be angry at girl number one because of what she's doing... Girl number one decides the best way to avoid conflict is to stop talking to girl number two... Girl number two thinks that girl number one is mad at her and daren't talk to her... And because girl number two is outgoing, girl number one gets jealous of the friends(I think) and spreads rumours that girl number two will try to be the 'firestone'.. the one who causes temperatures to boil... Adding oil to the fire... Now, girl number two is angry at girl number one but daren't confront her cause girl number one is a very sensitive person and can feel hurt easily... so, both are stuff in the limbo of cold war....

Fun, huh???

Signing off,
Su.

No comments:

Post a Comment