Anyway, now I feel really really depressed.. Guess why? Cause of internet connection being sucky.... I finished typing the post and then my internet became a useless piece of crap. It didn't even save my unfinished post.. so right now, I'm retyping it with a completely different mood.
I'm not a storyteller, not a poet, not a good musician, not a good student... If anyone just took my place, They'd do so much better.. Like Bella says, all i can do is hold on until some help comes. Okay, that is not what she said exactly, but just speaking in context. I'm just too lazy to go and find out what she said exactl and quote. And I have NOT been re-reading twilight, cause if I had, I'd be able to quote word for word without referring. So basically, I'm a mediocre person...
This morning I woke up, missing somebody I didn't miss at all since holidays started. I woke up suddenly from that dream(1st dream I remember since really young... ) and the residues of feeling just caused me to start crying... Crying once I woke up is a seriously bad idea.... It shows the rest of the day in a depressing light.
An
yway, for today, I wanna try to write a story to just see how it goes..
I'm not a storyteller, not a poet, not a good musician, not a good student... If anyone just took my place, They'd do so much better.. Like Bella says, all i can do is hold on until some help comes. Okay, that is not what she said exactly, but just speaking in context. I'm just too lazy to go and find out what she said exactl and quote. And I have NOT been re-reading twilight, cause if I had, I'd be able to quote word for word without referring. So basically, I'm a mediocre person...
This morning I woke up, missing somebody I didn't miss at all since holidays started. I woke up suddenly from that dream(1st dream I remember since really young... ) and the residues of feeling just caused me to start crying... Crying once I woke up is a seriously bad idea.... It shows the rest of the day in a depressing light.
An
yway, for today, I wanna try to write a story to just see how it goes..I woke up to the scent of rotting rubbish and stuff. The smell emanating everything everywhere made me wonder what made those around me be able to ignore it so easily. The stench was just so overwhelming. Even after 3 days in this hellhole, I couldn't get my nose used to the horrible smell. I know, it was shallow of me to be thinking of smells when we had just gotten out of captive from prison. Sorry, I totally forgot. As my mamma would say, " Where's your manners, gal?". So anyway, my name is Shirla Maureen Oakley. My parents died when I was 12. And I'm 16 this year. By the way, The year 3028. Oh, yeah, before I forget, I'm part cyborg. As is everyone else in the world. Well, in year 2088, the ozone layer of the world(I heard it's the protective layer of the world from the sun or something) kinda broke into pieces and kinda sorta disintegrated. I'm not exactly sure how that works. Anyway, everyone becomes cyborgs once you're born. Those 'healers' kinda place some chip in your body to ensure you grow up with the cyborg-ism installed in you. I think our cyborg system helps us to process the air around us and change it into breathable and usable air. The cyborg part of us also protects us from the stupid UV(ultraviolet) rays from the sun. That, I can testify. That's how we kill, you know. We pull out the cyborg part in a criminal and send them out into the air. Rcently, though, this tactic hasn't been used on criminals anymore. Due to the fact that there are NO criminals. Well, This has been used on people trying to start a revolution. Like Danial and Eriqa. Daniel and Erica are kids. Like me. But they are cunning. They somehow manage to escape from any consequences. While I got into prison.
Er, feedback to me what y'all think... My 1st tryout...
Er, feedback to me what y'all think... My 1st tryout...
No comments:
Post a Comment